Head to the top of San Cristobal Hill for night views of Santiago. Enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine and a folklore show at a top culinary center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your hotel or other address within the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, and Santiago Centro.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required on regular service
- There is a maximum of 15 people per booking
- Tours depart from the lobby of your hotel or at another central address (if option chosen)