See the beautiful vineyards of Santa Rita and Concha y Toro, and discover the stunning natural beauty and rich history of the Maipo Valley as you enjoy a private full-day wine tasting trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The order of the vineyards visited may vary
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyards joining you on the winery tours and tastings
- The Andean Museum is closed on Mondays
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Concha y Toro Vineyard is closed or does not have availability on the date selected
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Santa Rita Vineyard is closed or does not have availability on the date selected