Discover Chilean wine, handicrafts of Pomaire, and Pablo Neruda's house on Isla Negra on a private full-day journey, with a wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The order of sites visited may vary
- The best time to visit Pomaire is on weekends as more shops are open
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the Pablo Neruda Museum House in Isla Negra
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Matetic does not have availability on the date selected