Discover the life and work of Pablo Neruda with a visit to his former home at the Pablo Neruda Museum located in the coastal town of Isla Negra. After, visit an 18th-century winery in the Maipo Valley, with a tour and wine tasting included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please be ready 10 minutes before the tour start time in your hotel lobby.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- At least 2 participants are required for this tour to take place