Explore the heart of the Andes and get stunning views of the waterfalls, rivers and glaciers. Go for a 8-kilometer hike in the Cajón del Maipo gorge and see a 5,800-meter high, active volcano just 100 kilometers from Santiago.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickups at hotels and hostels are available, but not at airBNB or private apartments. The pickup area is: Las Condes, Vitacura, Providencia, Santiago Centro. If you are staying at a private residence or outside of the pickup area please contact the local supplier via whatsapp or email. Pickups for the tours start at 6:30 AM, and will be contacted the day before with the exact pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This hike is easy to intermediate and recommended for those between 8 and 65 years old
- The tour is subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow)
- Please wear proper sneakers or hiking shoes, and bring sunscreen, your sunglasses, a sun hat and a day pack