Explore Santiago's highlights on this full-day tour. Savor a typical breakfast with a local family, visit the Assomada Market, and drive through the Serra Malagueta. Enjoy the most beautiful beach on the island, Tarrafal, and meet Cape Verde's only tribe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, French, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring sandals/flip flops, a towel, a hat, swimwear, and sunscreen
- Please note that Assomada Market is open only on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Therefore the visit will only be on these days