Discover the city of Santiago by night. Visit some of the top local food spots, take a night walking tour, and enjoy a magical traditional music show, The Queimada.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In Obradoiro Square at 20:30.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some of the gastronomic places can be modified due to their schedule
- The weather in Santiago is rainy during winter. Raincoats will be offered but it is always recommended to have an umbrella
- No alcoholic drinks for under 18-year-olds