On this full-day trip you’ll depart from Santiago de Compostela with an official tour guide for Cape Finisterre and Muxia. Explore the Coast of Death, one of the most popular areas of Galicia, and marvel at the spectacular natural landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Outside Pilar Church at the bus stop next to the Alameda, Av. de Xoán Carlos I, 6, Av. das Casas de Compostela, 6, 15701 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children 3-12 years old receive a 50 per cent discount
- Children under 3 years may join for free
- The itinerary may undergo changes depending on restrictions. The Muros stop may sometimes be replaced by Carnota