Discover one of the oldest villages of indigenous culture found on the north face of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. Learn about this culture and experience their daily life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Santa Marta or Taganga.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must bring a small backpack, walking shoes or walking boots, sandals or flip-flops for crossing rivers, t-shirts and shorts, long-sleeved shirts and long trousers for evenings, a towel, and socks
- You must bring a dry bag or ziplock bags to keep your belongings dry, a torch or flashlight, a bottle for water, insect repellent, personal toiletries, and personal medication
- It is recommended that you bring swimwear, a camera, a deck of playing cards or a book, and a sleeping bag or sleep sheet
- You must acquire insurance against accidents