Experience the highlights of the Galápagos Islands on a 5-day tour with an English and Spanish-speaking naturalist guide. Choose the best accommodation package for your requirements.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- We need your passport number and nationality for activities in Galapagos islands
- You will receive a confirmation of the booking
- Child rates apply only if accompanied by two paying adults
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag
- Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes, etc.) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the activity provider prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour operates in all weather conditions