Discover some of the best biking trails, scenic turns, and historic landmarks of Santa Barbara on a guided electric bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• Please find the Bike Shop at 736 Carpinteria Street • The shop is located on the corner of Nopalitos and Carptineria, across the street from the Post Office • Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts • There is a parking lot onsite that you can park in for free, as well as free street parking all day around the shop as wellOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Cycling clothing
Know before you go
- You must be at least 4'11" to ride an electric bike
- You must be able to ride a bike manually