Relax and enjoy Santa Barbara’s exquisite coastline by catamaran. Take in stunning views from the water, learn about local life in Santa Barbara, and why it's a top tourist destination.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Santa Barbara Harbor, which is located at the east end of the Main Parking Lot off of Harbor Way. When facing the ocean, go to the right side of the public boat launch ramp. The ramp to the docks is directly in front of the Boat Launch Mini Mart. The office buildings are gray with white trim.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Motion sickness prevention
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Dress in layers as it tends to be cooler on the water