Explore Sandwich Harbour, where the Namib Dunes meet the Atlantic Ocean. Experience beach and dune driving with photo opportunities in the oldest desert of Namibia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the parking area at the lagoon opposite the Flamingo Villas Boutique Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Plastic bags
Know before you go
- For excursions to take place, a minimum of 2 adults are required
- Tours are not private or exclusive and may include other guests who are not a part of your group
- Due to weather conditions and tides, it is not always possible to reach the Sandwich Bay Lagoon along the beach. In these cases, you will be taken up dunes to have a view of Sandwich Bay
- The activity provider will happily cater to vegetarians, vegans, and those with gluten sensitivities or food allergies