Learn about the history of El Salvador with this in-depth exploration of the people and places impacted by the country’s bloody civil war. Pay homage to those that lost their lives at the Mozote Memorial Site and visit the Museum of the Revolution.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the confirmed departure time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The drive from San Salvador is approximately 3.5 hours. There will be 2 stops along the way for you to use the bathroom or buy snacks and drinks.