Delight your senses in this workshop by making your own chocolate bar using cacao beans. Learn the Mayans' traditional way of making chocolate as you grind the beans using a pre-Hispanic Metate.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Mayan Cacao Company. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This workshop is not recommended for guests with chocolate or nut allergies.