Drive along a scenic mountain route in Patagonia admiring forests, local fauna and flora and splendid views of Lacar Lake. Visit the local indigenous Mapuche communities of Lanin National Park at Villa Quila Quina and learn about their way of life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please note that food is not included nor a National Park ticket