Venture along the Seven Lakes Route in the middle of the Patagonian Andine Forest with spectacular scenery that changes seasonally. Admire the mountains and lakes which reflect the surrounding landscape. Explore the city of Bariloche and stop for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in downtown San Martín de los Andes. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- If you want to stay in Bariloche at the end of the tour, please advise the operator so they can assess your luggage situation