Explore the historic city of San Marino with an audio guide tour on your phone. Make your way through charming streets and enter Piazza della Liberta to see the outside of the Basilica of San Marino.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Porta San Francesco is a short walk from various parking areas such as P9 and P10 as well as bus parking. Indeed you can take a bus from the station in the city of Rimini to San Marino. You can also park at Borgo Maggiore and take the cable car up.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour
- It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point
- When the download is complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point
- The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.