Visit the Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and travel through the history of Spain and the reign of Philip II. Take in notable artistic pieces by architect and artist, Juan de Villanueva.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Optional audio guide
- German, Arabic, Catalan, English, Chinese, Spanish, Basque, French, Galician, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of San Lorenzo de El Escorial.Open in Google Maps ⟶