Visit the Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and travel through the history of Spain and the reign of Philip II. Take in notable artistic pieces by architect and artist, Juan de Villanueva.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Optional audio guide
- German, Arabic, Catalan, English, Chinese, Spanish, Basque, French, Galician, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
Select participants and date