Ready for a tour with a bit more roar and adventure? Venture off the beaten track with an instructed quad bike tour in Gozo, experiencing stunning views from Sanap cliffs, and stopping at the beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup takes place from the specified pickup points. Please be at your picup point 5 minutes before the agreed time. The minivan driver will be holding up a sign of the activity provider. The minivan will drive you to meet the boat or ferry to cross over to Gozo. You will be returned to the original pick-up/meeting point at the end of the tour. The first pickup from Valetta starts at 7:45 AM. Pickups for clients residing in Southern areas of Malta will be picked up earlier.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Quad drivers must wear helmets and undergo a safety operational briefing before setting off in a convoy
- Drivers must be aged 21 or over and present a valid driving license and credit card
- Insurance Cover excludes the first € 350.00 of any claim, being the policy excess, which amount has to be borne by the driver/hirer in case of an accident