Enjoy an evening stroll through the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan. Sip on craft cocktails featuring local Puerto Rican rum in three unique bars. Get a feel for the city's drinking culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Carli’s Fine Bistro & Piano on Calle Recinto Sur in Old San Juan at the plaza in front of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico (BPPR). Your guide will greet you with a smile and be wearing a green "Flavors Food Tours" shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All participants must be 18 years or older