This itinerary is the perfect combination of hiking, nature, water activities, fun, information, and relaxation. You will be led by passionate local tour guides, eager to share their island with you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
GUESTS MUST HAVE RENTAL CAR to meet at "Frutera Flores" fruit stand in Luquillo to then follow Tour Guide to the foothills of the Rainforest for the Tour (No Taxi or Uber!). Parking and Rainforest Entrance Fee Included in Rate. There is a 15-minute maximum wait period, so it is very important that you are at the "Frutera Flores" fruit stand on time. If for any reason you are delayed, please contact Island Journeys' main office at the number provided on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- IMPORTANT: It is not possible to call a taxi or Uber from the forest. Guests need to drive themselves in a rental car or their own car to the meeting point and then follow the guide to the foothills of the forest
- The difficulty level of the excursion is moderate to strenuous, depending on your physical fitness level
- The terrain in the rainforest can be muddy, slippery, uneven, and includes river-wading, climbing large rocks, and steep inclines
- This excursion is recommended for guests with an active lifestyle
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish; tour will be done in English; guides are fully bilingual and are able to translate in Spanish if needed
- Training and Safety Instructions are provided at the beginning of the tour
- Parking and Rainforest entry fee are included