This tour provides a perfect combination of nature, wildlife and pristine beaches. Explore the park on foot, or just relax and sunbathe on the beach in this beautiful national park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most central San Jose hotels. Your exact pickup time and location will be provided upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- visit one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica
- Hike on the trails and view the flora and fauna
- See many different species of animals including monkeys and sloths
- Relax on the pristine beaches
- Hotel pickup and drop off from central San Jose hotels
- Professional guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks not listed
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- We recommended bringing: light clothes, bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes, sandals, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, and a camera.