Discover the history of San Jose del Cabo on this guided walking tour. Learn about the area’s culture and traditions, see the work of local artisans, admire historical landmarks and buildings, and sample delicacies including churros and tortilla chips.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Cobalto store (pottery shop), located 3 doors away from the popular restaurant Tropicana, in downtown San Jose del Cabo. The guide will wait for you outside the shop. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is subject to weather conditions and will be canceled in case of bad weather
- Please note, to reach the restaurant (for the snacks) you will be required to climb about 10 steps
- Please note, the city streets are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair users are welcome to join the tour if they have a companion to assist them