Explore San Jose del Cabo's culinary traditions through the eyes of a local chef. Learn how to cook authentic Mexican comfort food and other typical recipes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Ask the taxi driver to take you to "el Mercado Municipal por la Coronado". Once at the market, please look for the tortilla factory in the market called "Tortilleria Rubí". Chef Francisco will wait for you with a sign saying COOKIN' CABO.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain or shine