Make some new friends with the dolphins in Los Cabos during a day on the Pacific Coast. Play in the water, fill up with a buffet lunch, and enjoy roundtrip transport to your hotel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available from major hotels in Los Cabos. Confirm your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 48 hours before the program.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per child).
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per child).
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).