Add some adventure to your day of travel between La Fortuna Arenal and San Jose and go whitewater rafting on the way. Enjoy one of Costa Rica's top rivers for rafting and take on class 3 and 4 rapids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from select locations in La Fortuna. The day of the activity, please wait outside the hotel lobby.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- For reasons beyond their control (river and weather conditions, etc.), your guides may change to a tour with an equal or similar difficulty rating
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies
- Full refunds are given in the event of cancellation by the local partner
- Rafting and canyoneering involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy, or injury
- If you take medications such as allergy pills and need to take them during the tour, please inform your guide
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable and filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and a variety of other wildlife