Experience Costa Rica through its local food and herbal remedies on a food tour of San Jose. Visit markets to get inside knowledge about exotic fruits and vegetables. Stop for a cup of coffee and stroll the streets with a local to learn about daily life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the front entrance of the National Theatre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please note these on the check-out page at the time of booking
- Children must be 6 to 11 years old inclusive. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- Tours are conducted in English
- Maximum group size is 12 people