Visit the places where the famous friar lived, and discover the history of his life as explained by a professional tour guide. You will gain access to both the old and new churches, and even experience the Saint Room.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Next to the column in the Santa Maria delle Grazie Square, Viale Padre Pio, 5, 71013 San Giovanni Rotondo FG, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under the age of 14