Visit more than 2,000 exotic, endangered, and rescued animals set over 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens located directly on the Pacific Coast. Watch talks and feedings throughout the day as you find adventure around every corner.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance to the San Francisco Zoo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Due to San Francisco's micro-climates and location on the ocean, the weather and temperature at the Zoo can vary throughout the day, and even throughout the park; please dress in layers that are easily removed/put on so you stay comfortable throughout your visit
- The SF Zoo is a 100-acre park, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes you can spend the day walking in
- Tours, rides, and extra programs are not included in the ticket