Experience Chinatown in a different light and learn about the history and culture of this thriving neighborhood while picking up a few local recommendations along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Starting time 4:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See Chinatown landmarks including the Waverly Place, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more
- Enjoy a guided tour and demonstration at the factory
- Take home a special custom-made fortune cookie
- Visit local favorites including bakeries, clothing and traditional medicine stores
- Guided walking tour
- Expert local guide
- Tasting and demonstration at Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
10 Mark Lane (The Irish Bank). Meet at the entrance of Mark Alley from Bush Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note, on our Chinatown tour a visit of the Fortune Cookie Factory is not always guaranteed depending how busy the factory is on the day of the visit.
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- Due to San Francisco’s natural hills, this tour is difficult for those in wheelchairs. Motorized wheelchairs can be accommodated. Please contact the local partner for more information.
- While never expected, tips are always appreciated.