Experience Chinatown like a local and immerse yourself in the history and culture of this thriving neighborhood. Explore local eateries and alleys often missed by visitors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See Chinatown landmarks including Waverly Place, St. Mary’s Cathedral, and more
- Discover local culture as you learn about Chinese customs and traditions
- Taste warm fortune cookies at a legendary factory and take special treats home
- Visit a traditional pharmacy, a beloved bakery, and other local businesses
- Get eating recommendations from the best dim sum to spicy Sichuan dishes
- Guided walking tour
- Expert local guide
- Tasting and demonstration at Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
10 Mark Lane (The Irish Bank). Meet at the entrance of Mark Alley from Bush Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note, on this Chinatown tour, a visit of the Fortune Cookie Factory is not always guaranteed. It depends on how busy the factory is on the day of the visit.
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- Due to San Francisco’s natural hills, this tour is difficult for those in wheelchairs. Motorized wheelchairs can be accommodated. Please contact the local partner for more information.