See the city of San Francisco as you play an outdoor escape game on E-scooters or bikes alongside your AI tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The starting point for the Ferry Building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The escape tour begins at the Ferry Building and concludes at Pier 39.
- The tour takes approximately 90 minutes and covers 3.7 miles.
- You'll need to bring a bike or E-scooter for the first hour of the tour. You can bring your own or book one in the area around Ferry Building via Lime, Spin, or Lyft. Costs range from $.20 to $.49 a minute (rental fees are not included with game purchase).
- Each tour can accommodate up to 5 participants.
- You can book multiple games if you have a large group.
- Upon booking, you will instantly receive instructions to access your AI tour guide.
- This tour does not include a live tour guide.
- At least one participant will need a smartphone with an internet connection (but preferably all participants).