Discover the best food in San Francisco's Mission District with a 3-hour walking tour. Explore the history and culture of the neighborhood with an expert local guide, while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour will meet in front of The Pirate Store located at 826 Valencia Street, San Francisco (94110). It is located between 19th and 20th streets, 3 blocks west of Mission St. The closest BART stations are 16th St Mission or 24th St Mission.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please let us know if you or anyone in your group has a dietary restriction when you purchase your tickets (if you let us know a couple of days prior to your tour, we can usually substitute a food tasting)
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers