See the Financial District's architecture through the eyes of urban design critic John King on this self-guided audio tour. Explore at your own pace and see some of the area's most iconic designs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
The tour begins in the plaza at Market and Montgomery streets on the west side of the intersection. Face Post Street and stand near the front steps at 1 Post Street. It's recommended that you install the app before you arrive at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time, and complete at your own pace
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It’s best to download the tour before you make your way to the starting point
- This tour follows a set route and includes directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next