Go behind-the-scenes to meet restaurant chefs, owners and industry experts on a 3-hour San Francisco food tour of the Mission District. Eat the best of the city’s food produce, stopping at nationally acclaimed eateries and bars en route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Women’s Building, 3543 18th Street, between Valencia and Guerrero, San Francisco. Your guide will be waiting at the building entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- It is recommended to dress appropriately for the unpredictable weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking