Enjoy a full-day tour of the city. Visit Alcatraz and explore the city with a local guide. Discover 15 locations, 6 photo stops, and Alcatraz, an island used as a federal prison between 1933-1966.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will meet underneath the white gazebo, next to the cable car turnaround, on the corner of Hyde and Beach Street, inside SF Maritime Historic Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Anyone over 18 years old must have a government-issued ID for the Alcatraz ferry
- There is an additional $15 fee for entrance to Muir Woods for guests over 16 years old