For a relaxing afternoon on the water, hop aboard the Privateer traditional sailboat for a 90-minute cruise of the bay, complete with beer and wine. Get personal attention from a skilled crew as you enjoy stunning views of the bay!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Go to Pier 39 Dock F gate and wait until the First Mate comes and takes you to the boat. Dock F is located on the east side of Pier 39, the same side as the Aquarium of the Bay. Walk through the main entrance to Pier 39 with Hard Rock Cafe on your right. Take the first right at the fruit stand or bungee trampoline. When you get to the water, turn left and walk until you reach Dock F.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All passengers, including infants, must have a ticket per U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; handicapped passengers are welcome on board, but wheelchairs cannot be brought on board the boat