Take a guided tour of the Muir Woods National Monument, with entry tickets included, on a trip from San Francisco. Continue onto Sausalito and choose to either explore by bike or return by ferry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • 7:40 AM from 478 Post St., San Francisco 94102, Union Square Area, Downtown San Francisco. Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. • 8:00 AM from 2805 Leavenworth St, Fisherman's Wharf Area. Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street and has a blue canopy. The bus will board just in front.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The 4-hour bike rental comes with a helmet, basket or bike bag, bike lock, and a detailed map; baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at an additional cost upon request
- This tour is not recommended for riders who are 300 pounds and over
- Bike reservation is not mandatory but recommended to hold your bikes and streamline the pickup process