Discover the best of Napa Valley's craft beer scene on a private half-day tour. Travel from San Francisco to Napa, stopping at 3 breweries of your choice on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Portuguese
- Private group
- Sample delicious craft beers at California's best breweries
- Create your own itinerary or let the driver choose the best breweries for your group
- Enjoy a private tour for an intimate and personalized experience
- Admire scenic views of the Napa and Sonoma Valleys
Immerse yourself in California's craft beer culture on this half-day trip from San Francisco. Enjoy a private tour for you and your group to 3-4 of the area's best breweries.
Meet your guide at your hotel and hop in the car which will take you to Napa and Sonoma Valley. Choose which breweries interest you most from your driver's recommendations or leave the planning to your driver.
You could visit the German-style beer hall in Sonoma Springs Brewing Company or taste the famous Pliny the Elder IPA at Russian River Brewing Company. At Lagunitas Brewing Company, sample a cannabis-infused IPA or try unique and seasonal beers at HenHouse Brewing Company.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beer tasting
- Beer tour tickets
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Food and alcoholic drinks are not allowed in the car