Cruise along California's spectacular coastline on a relaxing day trip from San Francisco. Follow Highway 1 to the Monterey Peninsula and visit Steinbeck's Cannery Row. Finish with a stop at the town of Carmel-by-the-Sea before returning to San Francisco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- For the Downtown, 478 Post Street pickup, meet a representative from the local partner directly across the road from the Encore Cafe. Please arrive by 7:25 AM in order to check-in. Your bus will depart at 7:40 AM. For the Fisherman's Wharf, Leavenworth Street departure, the bus will board just in front of Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours which is across the road from the address. You can identify the boarding point by the blue canopy that is clearly visible. Please arrive by 7:45 AM in order to check-in. Your bus will depart at 8:00 AM.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Buses are air-conditioned with a bathroom
- This tour operates rain or shine
- We don't offer hotel pick-ups. Instead, we offer 2 different departure locations in San Francisco, one located downtown (Union Square Area) and another one in the Fisherman's Wharf area.
- Please arrive at the one closest to your hotel/stay:
- 478 Post Street S.F. (Union Square Area - Downtown San Francisco)
- Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street.
- Arrive by 7:25 AM to check-in
- Bus Departs at 7:40 AM
- 2805 Leavenworth St (Fisherman's Wharf Area)
- Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front.
- Arrive by 7:45 AM to check-in
- Bus Departs at 8:00 AM
- There will be a Gray Line San Francisco representative to assist with boarding the bus and check-in.