Enjoy a small-group visit to a spectacular redwood forest to see the majestic coastal redwood trees. Continue to wine country for 2 wine tastings plus a wine cave tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be available 10 minutes before pick up time. Allow 15 minutes grace period for the driver.
- Take a tranquil walk through the tallest trees on the planet
- Enjoy a private wine cave tour
- Taste wines from two different wineries in Sonoma County
- Stop at Sonoma Square for lunch, olive oil, and chocolate tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select SF hotels
- Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Entrance fees to Muir Woods
- Wine tasting fees at 2 wineries
- Tips (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to participate in the wine tastings.