Discover the best of Yosemite on this 2-day tour from San Francisco. Spend a full day exploring the stunning Yosemite Valley and rest in the Cedar Lodge. Continue on toward the beautiful outlying area and take in sites like Glacier Point.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up from most San Francisco hotels.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
- Explore Yosemite National Park for 2 days with a small group
- Photograph famous highlights like Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Bridalveil Fall, and Inspiration Point
- Visit the park’s amazing Glacier Point and hike among the Giant Sequoias in the summertime
- Stay overnight at Cedar Lodge, along the bank of the Merced River
- San Francisco hotel pick-up and drop off
- Eco-friendly transportation to and from Yosemite in biodiesel minibus
- Narrated Yosemite Valley tour
- Yosemite Park entrance fee
- Overnight hotel accommodation at Yosemite Cedar Lodge
- Gratuity for guide (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Due to limited storage space on our vehicles, we ask that luggage is limited to 1 small, soft, overnight bag per passenger (something that will fit under the seats).
- Cancellations for overnight hotel tours will be charged at 50% of tour price if canceled within 15 days of the tour departure. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full (100%).