Explore one of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods. Enjoy a cultural and historical walking tour of Chinatown – one of the oldest Chinese settlements in the U.S. Your guide is an insider and will show you places that most visitors never see.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Daily tours at 10:00 start from Old St. Mary's Cathedral, at 660 California St., on the corner of California and Grant Ave. You must have reservations and confirmation from our office before you arrive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must have reservations and your confirmation before you arrive.
- If you'd like to join in for the dim sum luncheon, the cost is an additional USD 30 per person.