Guided walking tour through German neighbourhood and sites related to German immigrations to Bariloche, the culture, architecture & political context of each wave. German presence: stories, myths & Peron.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the School where Erich Priebke was intercepted by Sam Donaldson & his house
- Understand the 3 different waves of German immigration to Bariloche
- Find out about reality and myths of other german presence in Bariloche
- A professional live tour guide and a German descent anthropologist
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bariloche Civic Center square, by the tourist information office doorOpen in Google Maps ⟶