Sail down the Blest Branch of the Nahuel Huapi Lake. Marvel at the Los Cantaros Waterful. Explore the Valdivian Rainforest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available only on selected addresses listed; for following hotels, please be aware the pickup is at the entrance of the hotel: Alma del Lago, Villa Huinid, La Cascada, Nido Del Condor, Rochester, Lirolay, Charming, El Casco and Llao Llao.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sail in a catamaran by Blest Branch of Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Discover the Valdivian Rainforest
- Be amazed by the esmerald green waters of Frias Lake
- Enjoy the viewpoints of Cantaros Waterfall
- Boat tour
- Audio guide in Spanish, English, and Portuguese
- Roundtrip transfers from selected points in Bariloche (if the option is selected)
- National Park entrance fee (payment only cash in Argentinean pesos)
- Port boarding fee
- Foods and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
No roundtrip transfer included; clients must go by their own to Pañuelo Port to board the boat. (Puerto Pañuelo, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, national parks may close some trails due to weather conditions. The local partner is not responsible for this.
- Any of the local partner's boats may be used for this tour.