Explore the amazing Patagonian Desert on a 2-hour experience riding beautiful horses with an expert instructor. Enjoy a traditional breakfast before riding and the famous Argentinian asado for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Long pants
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to have horse riding experience
- Suitable for children from the age of 2
- Please where appropriate clothing for horse riding including long trousers and a cap
- Vegetarian and celiac options are available