Experience the heart, history, and heritage of Salzburg on a private tour of the Old Town. See the Kollegienkirche, marvel at the Salzburg Cathedral, and discover Fortress Hohensalzburg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your local guide in front of St. Andrew Parish Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The number of attractions visited depends on the opinion selected
- Mirabell Garden may be partially closed in the winter
- Guided tours inside the churches during masses and scheduled events are limited. If entry is not possible, the guide will provide all information outside
- The visit to the courtyard of St. Peter’s Abbey excludes the abbey, church, cemetery, and catacombs. Due to the abbey's rules, you can visit the church and cemetery only on your own, without a guide. Entry to the catacombs costs 2 euros per person
- The Salzburg Cathedral is usually open from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., and on Sunday from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M., but hours can vary