Discover the cultural highlight in the heart of Salzburg with tickets to the DomQuartier. With the audio guide you can explore the states rooms of the Salzburg Residenz, the North Oratory, the Cathedral Museum, the Long Gallery, and St Peter´s Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Nauru, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Cathedral of SalzburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- The ticket entitles the holder to multiple admissions on the day of validity. The tour can be interrupted at any time and resumed later the same day
- The audio guide is included with admission and is available in 8 languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin
- A specially developed children's audio guide leads young visitors through the DomQuartier (available in English, German, and Italian). The MP£ files of the audio guides are available to download on the website
- The last entrance is 1-hour before closing