Travel back in time and spend the day following the paths of the slaves that arrived to Salvador of Bahia in the 1500s. Explore the city's various neighborhoods and zones and visit its most important monuments to slavery on this thought-provoking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian
- Pickup included
- Hotel lobby.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required