Discover the Las Conchas creek, visiting Los Castillos, El Amphitheater, and Garganta del Diablo. Taste the best wines from Salta, one of Argentina's most famed wine regions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 and 7:15 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July central square. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Explore the most beautiful areas of the Calchaquíes valleys
- Gaze upwards at towering mountain ranges and otherworldly rock formations
- Taste some of the finest wines that Argentina has to offer
- Wine tasting in Cafayate
- Transportation in bus or minivan, depending on group size
- Bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Meeting Point pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
YPF Chango más. It is a gas station which has a coffee shop named "Full". You can wait inside, your guide will fetch you from there. Please be on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.